About Me

My photo
I'm on a mission: Discover the best foods to fuel the *mind* *body* and *soul* I'm also here to have fun. I am currently a student at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition on my way to becoming a Health Coach and Holistic Nutritionist. Day to day, I live my life according to what I'm going to eat next. When having breakfast I think about what I'm going to eat for lunch; when I'm having lunch I think about what I'm going to eat for dinner. I find that what I eat is a determining factor in how I feel. And what I do is fueled by what I eat. I am a fitness fanatic and a yoga lover. So fuel is vital and is needed for energy maintenance.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Smells so good I could eat it…

Our Own Candle Company

“Smell my Nuts” 3 layers of flavor: Banana Nut Bread, Coconut, and Hazelnut

-Grapefruit

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub







-Coconut

Skin Trip Coconut Lotion

-Green Tea

C.O. Bigelow Green Tea Glossy Lip Balm



No comments:

Post a Comment